I’m not even done completing Saint Calice, Roi du Vice that I am thinking about my next Artwork. Another really interesting one. The Council, a “tribute” to Salò, and The 120 Days of Sodom. The sordid writing of the Marquis de Sade that inspired the little less sordid movie of Pasolini. Both the novel and the movie are twisted and unbearable if you want my opinion. And, as you know, I’m not easily “offended”.
Here is the original casting of the four wealthy libertines aka psycho sick pedo-murderers.
- The Duke representing nobility.
- The Bishop representing church.
- The President / judge representing politics and law.
- The Banker representing money.
My mission here is to recreate Salò, and The 120 Days of Sodom version 2021.
Will I go to the top of the world or will I stay true to the original novel?
- The Duke could be the King of England. The Prince who
killed the Queeninherited the throne.
- The Bishop could be The Pope. Even if religion has lost most of its power.
- The President could be the POTUS himself, ala Donald Trump.
- The Banker could be a nerd-looking, sweater-wearing tech billionaire. Filthy rich but no style.
We don’t talk about masters of the state anymore. Those are the rulers of the world.
Maybe my real challenge with this Artwork will be to go as far as Marquis de Sade and Pasolini did? These four bastards that I’ll create will have to be sick and twisted beyond everything you never dared to imagine. Holy shit! Did I really wrote this sentence? I don’t want to draw dead babies and shit like that… Will see…
After doing some research about the true definition of Fascism. I found out that it doesn’t really stick to our four troubadours’ political agenda. Fascism is strenght in unity and the abolition of individualism. That’s why they use a bunch of sticks (fasces) as their main symbol. Strength in unit is illustrated by the fact that a bunch of sticks is stronger than a single stick and the axe is met to be the power of life and death of the Magistrates, at least in the ancient Imperial Rome.
So when you have Money and Power, you shouldn’t care least about the unity of the people. In fact, individuals must be easier to control. My two cents.
So my four libertines are Oligarchs inside a Global Oligarchy. A Global Oligarchy sounds close to a real-life Illuminati / New World Order (NWO).
The Eye of Providence is a more appropriate symbol for my 4 Oligarchs than the bunch of sticks fascist symbol.
- The King. The King of Saudi Arabia, inherited his throne from his father who passed away a couple of years ago. Like his father did before him, he collects women and cars. He owns a billion dollar super yatch, an half-a-billion dollar painting. But more importantly, he owns his nation, its National Treasure, and its state-enterprises. So he has almost unlimited money at his disposal. Age 35. A traditional man who enjoys reverse gangbangs with his Harem slave girls, some are as young as 13 years old but most are of adult age.
- The Pope. A ruthless individual who scratched his way to the top. Unlike his three friends, he wasn’t born into wealth and privileges. Age 72. A pedophile who deflours a young boy each day as his “daily spiritual offering” .
- The President. The POTUS (President Of The United States). An Harvard lawyer with a military background, born into the most prominent American political family. His father was the POTUS eight years before him. His two younger brothers are also lawyers who served in the military just like their father did. One is the US Attorney General and the youngest is a US Senator. His wife is also a lawyer. His father was a businessman. From father to sons, all are reputed womanizers. Age 55. Abuse toward women and a rapist, he won’t accept no for an answer.
- The Banker. The patriach of a centuries old European Jewish banking dynasty. Creepy old Billionaire banker, philanthropist, and political activist who prefers to operate in secrecy, as the invisible hand. Age 101. The most connected of all four and maybe the richest. Impotent, but enjoys the humiliation and suffering of animals and “inferior” people. In quest for eternal life, the only thing he haven’t bought yet.
Maybe the old saying is true? “Absolute power corrupts absolutely”. Which means that whenever a person has power over other people or things, it makes him/her corrupt. It morally destroys their nature and fills them with destructive pride. However, if the person saves himself from this abuse of power, he or she is a humble person.
But who the fuck wants to be humble with all the power in the world? Certainly not our Four Oligarchs.
Rape, scat, decapitation, disembowelment, crucifixion, impalement, dismemberment… Men, women, children… No one is spared. Everything in place to entertain The Four Oligarchs.
I’ve finally watched Salo or The 120 Days of Sodom entirely from the beginning til the end. Mostly long and boring. Too much faggotry to my taste. And the scat shit is hard to swallow, double pun intended.
The book is hundred times worse. More disgusting, more gore.
Stay tuned for the following of The Council.
Now that I’ve watched Salo and survived. I will (try to) read ‘Les 120 Jours de Sodom‘ to inspire a following of this Artwork. Imagine our Four Oligarchs after 120 Days of drunken bloody gory debauchery without bathing and shaving as stipulated in the infamous Marquis de Sade novel.
It will certainly be more brutal and disgusting than The Council is.